Top 7 Superfoods For Healthy Eyes
Eye health is important at all stages of your life. Because you see the beautiful world around you through your eyes. Choose healthy foods is the you have to do to keep your eyes in good condition. Here the list of 7 superfoods for healthy eyes
Benefits Of Eating Tomatoes For Eyes
- Tomatoes contain a carotenoid pigment called lycopene, which gives the red color to tomatoes. This compound can protect your eyes from harmful radiations(like U.V) from the Sun. The high level of lycopene in the body also could prevent the risk of macular degeneration, a condition that causes vision loss in old people.
- Vitamin A is an important compound that essential for good eye vision. It found in tomatoes. Vitamin A also helps to protect the outer surface of your eye called cornea.
- Tomatoes are an excellent source of Vitamin C. It is an important nutrient for your eyes. People with high level of Vitamin C rarely have an age-related eye disease called cataract, a condition in which your eye lens become cloudy by the accumulation of proteins.
Benefits Of Eating Almonds For Eyes
- Almond is one of the healthiest foods that improve overall well-being. This nut is a rich source of Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that fight against harmful antioxidants. Such a prevention of oxidation is needed for some parts of eyes. So almonds are definitely one of best foods to add to your daily diet to keep your eyes healthy.
- Almonds contain omega-3 fatty acids are essential for eye health. This healthy fat can improve your eyesight and reduce the risk of eye pressure. It can also prevent a condition called ‘Glaucoma’ which result in vision loss.
- The daily consumption of almonds could also protect your eyes from developing age-related problems including macular degeneration and cataracts (both result conditions result in vision loss).
Benefits Of Eating Berries For Eyes
- Love eating berries? good. They are an excellent source of powerful antioxidants like Vitamin C. The antioxidants will protect your eyes by fighting the harmful free radicals. Vitamin C can also decrease the chances of developing glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration, the conditions result in vision loss.
- Lutein is a pigmented nutrient that found rich in blueberries and raspberries. It can protect the macula region of your retina from oxidative damage by filtering the blue light. It is because the macula region is very sensitive to the blue light.
Eating bilberry can improve the night vision and circulation blood in the eyes.
- Blueberry is a Vitamin A rich fruit. Vitamin A is nutrition that important for good vision. It can also protect your eyes from inflammation.
Benefits Of Eating Eggs For Eyes
- Eggs contain two of most important antioxidants called lutein and zeaxanthin. These two antioxidants play a key role in protecting your eyes from age-related conditions called macular degeneration and cataracts, both conditions lead to vision loss. So you should include eggs to your daily diet.
- The sufficient intake of healthy, omega-3 fatty acids could prevent an eye-disorder called glaucoma that damage the optic nerve of your eyes. Omega-3 fats can also control high pressure on eyes.
- Daily intake of eggs could reduce the thinning of macula region of the retina. It will help you to keep good eye vision.
- Eggs are an excellent source of zinc. This mineral lets the Vitamin A to produce the protective melanin pigment in the eyes. Zinc can also reduce the risk of impaired vision and an age-related disorder called macular degeneration.
Benefits Of Eating Carrots For Eyes
- Carrot is a healthy root vegetable that rich in beta carotene. It is a carotenoid pigment and a form of Vitamin A. The Vitamin A nutrient is essential for good eye vision. The lack of Vitamin A in your body leads to vision problems. Vitamin A also plays a vital role in protecting cornea, the transparent layer of your eyes.
- Lutein is an important eye nutrient that presents in carrots. It protects the retina and decrease the chance of developing the disorder called macular degeneration.
- If you include carrots in your daily diet. Your body will get sufficient lutein and Vitamin A. These two nutrients are essential for keeping your eyes healthy and also can prevent the loss of peripheral vision.
2 Salmon Fish
Benefits Of Eating Salmon Fish For Eyes
- Salmon fish is a great source of healthy, omega-3 fatty acids. It is also important for keeping your eyes healthy. Your body will get sufficient omega-3 fatty acids by a well-balanced consumption of salmon fish. Thus, your body can effectively prevent retinal dryness and age-related macular degeneration.
- Dry eye syndrome is a condition in which eye could.t make sufficient tears lubricate the eye. The dry eyes lead to loss of clear vision. Salmon fish is one of the best foods to prevent dry eye syndrome.
- Vitamin D is an important nutrient for eyes and it is rich in salmon fishes. The Vitamin D help to keep good eye vision and to prevent retinal inflammation.
1 Leafy Green Vegetables
Benefits Of Eating Leafy Green Vegetables For Eyes
- Leafy green vegetables contain two of most important eye nutrients called lutein and zeaxanthin. These two nutrients can prevent light-induced damage to the macula of the retina. By protecting macula region of the retina the lutein and zeaxanthin nutrients help to lower the risk of age-related conditions called macular degeneration.
- A well-balanced consumption of leafy green vegetables could enhance the power of eye in detecting the contrast differences.
- Dark leafy vegetables are high in beta-carotene. Your body absorb beta-carotene from the leafy greens you ate and convert it into Vitamin A. It is essential for keeping good eye vision. Vitamin A also helps to protect your eyes from getting dry. The dryness of eyes can cause infections and loss of quality of vision.
- Leafy green vegetables are loaded with Vitamin E. It is an important nutrient that prevent cataract, a condition that affect the vision by clouding of the eye lens.
- Leafy greens are excellent source of zinc. This mineral plays an important role in production of a pigment called melanin that protect the eyes. Zinc can also reduce the risk of developing macular degeneration.
Not just shampoos, oils or any other outside treatment can guarantee healthy hair. For the overall health of hair, you have to make sure it gets all the essential nutrients at the right amount. Here the list of 10 superfoods for healthy hair.
How much you love your cat is depended upon how well you care it. Especially how you feed them. Different pets need different kinds of foods to remain in good health condition. Some foods you think good about your cat can actually affect its health. Here the list of
When it comes to nutrition, it must be mentioned that there are foods that satisfy different needs. Some food helps to gain weight in a healthy way, while there are other group foods, which helps to lose weight. Some foods stimulate different organ systems and some
Height has always been a matter of concern for all of us. People of short height often suffer from low confidence and inferiority complex when they come face to face with their taller counterparts. While, there are a range of products available in the market that
Subscribe to our Newsletter and never miss a article
Here is a list of top 10 best inspirational and motivational movies. Some of the movies are based on real life incidents, while others are great work
The countries with the highest murder rates may surprise you. It’s a known fact that the modern world is everything but a safe place. But it’s
NASA have incredible records of space achievement than any other space agency in the world. From successful manned mission to Moon in 1969 to on
Most of the people think why to wear a watch when they already have smartphones always in their hand. Well, it's a same question like why to have a
Researchers have discovered the hottest planet ever known, with a surface temperature of 4,327º C – almost as hot as our Sun’s surface. While
Smartphones have become our biggest friends in a day to day life. We probably spend more time with our smartphone than any other device daily. But
प्यार एक छोटा सा शब्द ! चाहे तो किसी की जिंदगी आबाद कर दे
A long time ago, in a land far away... there were no space movies. Luckily, we have lots and the Guardian and Observer's critics have picked the 10
Which is the strongest currency in the world? As our list of 10 strongest currencies in the world unfolds, you will come to know that the United
Onn the surface, Tom Cruise has a reputation for being a soft celeb. Despite an increasing collection of leading roles in big budget action flicks,
As a parent, only you can help your kid understand the concept of morality. But, kids typically don’t like lectures!. So, how do you teach them
Height has always been a matter of concern for all of us. People of short height often suffer from low confidence and inferiority complex when they
Milk is considered to be very good for our health and there are many positive advantages of drinking milk. But milk also has many disadvantages of
Mother Nature has the power to mesmerize us every now and then with new findings and unique organisms be it big or small or weak or strong. Usually
Of course, trains can’t fly over oceans like airplanes. But that doesn’t mean trains can’t run as fast as planes. Fortunately, some trains in