Top 5 Superfoods For A Healthy Heart
Heart diseases are the leading cause of death in the world. Millions of people died of heart diseases annually. Choosing heart-healthy foods is one of best options to prevent this dangerous disease. Here the list of 5 superfoods for a healthy heart.
How Eating Tomatoes Help You To Reduce The Risk Of Heart Diseases
- Lycopene is a phytochemical that gives bright-red color to tomatoes. It is very abundant in tomatoes. Many medical studies have found that lycopene can benefit heart health. A well-balanced consumption of lycopene-rich tomatoes can reduce the level of DNA damage in blood cells. Lycopene is also low in calories. Hence, the addition of tomatoes to your daily diet could reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Healthy consumption of tomatoes could prevent unwanted platelet aggression. The role of platelet cells in your blood is to recognize damaged blood vessels and to form clots to avoid bleeding. At the same time, the platelet dysfunction can cause severe heart problems. Tomatoes are one of the best foods to eat to lower such a risk.
- Tomatoes are rich in potassium. It is an important element for lowering the risk of heart diseases and stroke. Tomatoes are low in sodium. Thus, this great this fruit will help you to lower the blood pressure effectively.
4 Dark Chocolate
How Eating Dark Chocolates Help you To Reduce The Risk Of Heart Diseases
- The dark chocolate contain one among important flavonoids ( a plant-based compound) called flavanols. They have powerful anti-oxidant properties which help to fight against the cell damage and to lower the blood pressure.
- The moderate consumption of dark chocolates could decrease the level of LDL cholesterol (a bad cholesterol) and increase the rate of HDL cholesterol ( a good cholesterol). In that way, dark chocolates will help you to avoid the risk of several heart diseases.
- Dark chocolate contains a bioactive plant compound called polyphenols. This compound could protect your heart by keeping the blood vessels healthy and lowering the blood pressure.
How Eating Walnuts Help you To Reduce The Risk Of Heart Diseases
- Walnuts are among the healthiest nuts to add to your daily diet. Regular consumption could improve your heart health. Walnuts contain healthy omega-3 fatty acids and L-arginine amino acids. These elements fight against the formation of blood clots and keep your artery walls healthy.
- You could decrease the level of cholesterol by consuming a well-balanced amount of walnuts daily. It mainly decreases the level of bad LDL cholesterol.
- The unwanted platelet cells activation could lead to excessive clotting. But you can reduce the level of such a risk by adding walnuts to your daily diet.
- Walnuts are rich in potassium, magnesium and calcium. These elements will help to reduce the blood pressure.
How Eating Blueberries Help you To Reduce The Risk Of Heart Diseases
- As a result of metabolism, smoking, alcohol and medication free radicals (unpaired electrons) will form in your body. The excessive formation of free radicals can cause heart problems. Because the highly reactive free radicals can damage artery walls. To fight the free radicals add the blueberries to your diet which is rich in antioxidants. It keeps the cells from damaging and reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Eating blueberries will lower the level of bad cholesterol called LDL cholesterol in your body. The high level of LDL cholesterol is one of the main element that linked to cardiovascular diseases.
- The daily consumption of blueberries could lower the blood pressure and keep artery walls strong.
- Blueberries are rich in anthocyanins which can fight against the cardio vascular diseases.
- Fiber is one of main element need for a healthy heart. It is rich in blueberries. The main health benefit of fiber is it help to reduce the cholesterol level in your body. It also fights against the bad LDL cholesterol. Thus, the fiber reduces the chances of heart diseases. The fiber-rich foods also help to lower the blood pressure and protect against stroke.
How Eating Avocados Help you To Reduce The Risk Of Heart Diseases
- The healthy avocados are a great source of monosaturated fats. These healthy fats can reduce the level of bad LDL cholesterol. Therefore, the moderate consumption of avocados could reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- The potassium-rich avocados can effectively lower the blood pressure. Avocados also contain healthy omega-3 fatty acids that can reduce the risk of several heart diseases.
- Avocados are a great source of carotenoids, a plant-based pigment. It helps to improve cardiovascular health.
- Free radicals will form in your body as a result of normal body process. These highly reactive free radicals oxidize the cholesterol. Then the oxidized cholesterols will line the artery walls. Such a condition may end up in several heart diseases and stroke. Because, when more oxidized cholesterols accumulate on the artery wall, blood couldn't flow at a normal rate and it will cause severe heart problems. Vitamin E can effectively fight the oxidization of cholesterols. This compound is very rich in avocados.
Not just shampoos, oils or any other outside treatment can guarantee healthy hair. For the overall health of hair, you have to make sure it gets all the essential nutrients at the right amount. Here the list of 10 superfoods for healthy hair.
How much you love your cat is depended upon how well you care it. Especially how you feed them. Different pets need different kinds of foods to remain in good health condition. Some foods you think good about your cat can actually affect its health. Here the list of
When it comes to nutrition, it must be mentioned that there are foods that satisfy different needs. Some food helps to gain weight in a healthy way, while there are other group foods, which helps to lose weight. Some foods stimulate different organ systems and some
Height has always been a matter of concern for all of us. People of short height often suffer from low confidence and inferiority complex when they come face to face with their taller counterparts. While, there are a range of products available in the market that
Subscribe to our Newsletter and never miss a article
Here is a list of top 10 best inspirational and motivational movies. Some of the movies are based on real life incidents, while others are great work
The countries with the highest murder rates may surprise you. It’s a known fact that the modern world is everything but a safe place. But it’s
NASA have incredible records of space achievement than any other space agency in the world. From successful manned mission to Moon in 1969 to on
Most of the people think why to wear a watch when they already have smartphones always in their hand. Well, it's a same question like why to have a
Researchers have discovered the hottest planet ever known, with a surface temperature of 4,327º C – almost as hot as our Sun’s surface. While
Smartphones have become our biggest friends in a day to day life. We probably spend more time with our smartphone than any other device daily. But
प्यार एक छोटा सा शब्द ! चाहे तो किसी की जिंदगी आबाद कर दे
A long time ago, in a land far away... there were no space movies. Luckily, we have lots and the Guardian and Observer's critics have picked the 10
Which is the strongest currency in the world? As our list of 10 strongest currencies in the world unfolds, you will come to know that the United
Onn the surface, Tom Cruise has a reputation for being a soft celeb. Despite an increasing collection of leading roles in big budget action flicks,
As a parent, only you can help your kid understand the concept of morality. But, kids typically don’t like lectures!. So, how do you teach them
Height has always been a matter of concern for all of us. People of short height often suffer from low confidence and inferiority complex when they
Mother Nature has the power to mesmerize us every now and then with new findings and unique organisms be it big or small or weak or strong. Usually
Of course, trains can’t fly over oceans like airplanes. But that doesn’t mean trains can’t run as fast as planes. Fortunately, some trains in
Following are the list of "Top 10 Best Tamil Horror Movies" Which is famous in Tollywood and Bollywood.